Are You A Doodler?


My mom was a doodler and so am I.  My husband will tell you that no envelope, magazine or slip of paper is safe in our house.  That's probably a slight exaggeration, but it is true I do like to doodle. You should see my church bulletin on Sunday mornings. ;-)

Part of my affinity for doodling is that it's a bit hard for me to just sit and not do something with my hands.  The iPad has become my favorite tool of choice when watching the occasional TV show with my family.  However, it totally bugs them when I divide my attention between Bejewled Blitz and whatever is on the TV screen.  So I decided to go old school and grab a 64 box of Crayolas, print out some of these doodles I liked so much and start coloring.

I stumbled across these fantastic doodles on Pinterest and fell in love.  Have you been to Doodle Art Alley?  If not, you simply must check it out!  They have tons of free printable doodles that make wonderful coloring pages like the one you see here.  They've also got activity pages and puzzles and all sorts of fun stuff that would be great in the classroom or for a rainy afternoon at home.

Have fun looking through all the creative doodles.  I am sure you will find something that inspires you to break out some Crayolas. Next up for me is a doodle of a quote from Harry Potter, but first I need to sharpen a few crayons!

No comments:

Post a Comment