Sulphur Springs Little Free Library



We took a day trip out to Sulphur Springs. We didn't have a plan. We just took a drive to see what we could find.  We found much more than I was expecting!  The square in Sulphur Springs is gorgeous. The courthouse sits on one corner and the rest of the square is a beautiful Veterans Memorial Park. There are flags, fountains, statues and more.  It was such surprise to find this gorgeous park dedicated to all our service men and women.  

We also found a Little Free Library right in front of the courthouse!  I browsed through all the books looking for children's books. I found one Newbery Honor Book called, The Corn Grows Ripe.  If I had known I would have brought a book or two to leave behind.  I think I need to add a few books to the back of my car for just such occasions.  


No comments:

Post a Comment