Favorite Things Linky Party: TPT Clip Artists




Hard to believe another month has flown by already! Linking up again with the Teaching Trio to share a few of my favorite TPT clip artists.  There are many great clip artists out there, but recently these three have had sets that I have both needed and loved. Two of them even helped me out with special requests!



#1 Teacher Resource Fource

If you are not familiar with Teacher Resource Force I suggest you stop by her TPT shop and take a look around. She's got lots of great art. If you are an upper elementary, middle school or high school teacher you most definitely need to check out all of her sets designed for teens.  She recently responded to a request I had made on the TPT forums looking for editing marks.  Seriously, I had barely asked for help and before I turned around it was done!  

#2 Ashley Hughes

I found Ashley's work as soon as I started my TPT journey.  Her style really appeals to me, and she has so many great freebies that I felt like a kid on Christmas downloading many of her elements. Recently, I found her Cupcake Factory set and I instantly had tons of ideas for it's use!  Additionally, when I sent Ashley a request regarding one of her sets she responded  quickly and was so helpful.

#3 The Creative Art Teacher

I just recently stumbled upon this shop. While I haven't purchased anything from The Creative Art Teacher yet, I do have several items on my wishlist, and I just LOVE these FREE Doodle Arrows!

Hope you enjoy exploring the works of these talented artists.  For more clip art resources and ideas be sure to take a peek at my Teacher Graphics Board.

Follow Mom2punkerdoo's board Teacher Graphics on Pinterest.

8 comments:

  1. I love Ashley Hughes and her clipart. I also need to check out other clip artists and what you mentioned works out fine. Have a great Wednesday!!

    Jasmine
    The Dots of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cupcake Factory set is so cute. Will definitely have to check out the rest. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teacher Resource Force rocks! She's made lots of awesome clip art for me!
    I hadn't seen The Creative Art Teacher's Store and I'm glad the sale is still going on 'cause I just filled my cart with a few fun finds:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Isn't her stuff great? I am really drawn to her style.

      Delete