Pumpkin Art



This has got to be one of my all time favorite art projects!  I discovered  the idea during our homeschooling years and decided to give it a go.  The results far exceeded my expectations.  I loved my son's end result so much that I had note cards printed.

NOTE: this is a multi-day project, as you will need to give the white glue time to dry before you can ink and watercolor, but it was so worth it!

Are you familiar with Artsonia? They describe themselves as the "largest student art museum in the world!" Every child can have an online art gallery and preserve their masterpieces for all time.  It really is quite a wonderful place.  Not to mention that there are tons of fantastic ideas to be found for teachers, homeschool parents or those who just love being artsy with their kiddos!

I mention Artsonia because that is where I got the idea for this project and where I had the note cards printed too!  They can print student artwork on all kinds of neat things and they will give a percentage of sales back to your school.  Pretty fantastic!

Here is the link to this project:
Pumpkink

If you haven't been to Artsonia yet I highly encourage you check it out!

Also be sure to check out my Halloween Fun Pinterest Board for more ideas to use in the classroom this Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment